How Did a Plant Become Illegal? - Lilac
Created in collaboration with Last Prisoner Project. Designed and printed by formerly incarcerated people.
All proceeds after production and shipping costs will be donated directly to people currently and formerly incarcerated for cannabis in the United States via Last Prisoner Project’s constituent support fund.
Also available in black.
ALL GARMENTS FROM THIS LAUNCH ARE PRINTED TO ORDER TO ELIMINATE WASTE IN OUR PRODUCTION PROCESS.
PLEASE GRACIOUSLY ALLOW OUR TEAM 14 DAYS TO SCREEN PRINT AND SHIP YOUR ORDER (it’s worth the wait).
About the Collaboration
We created this design in collaboration with the Last Prisoner Project to raise money for people who are currently and formerly incarcerated for cannabis in the United States.
All shirts are printed, packed, and shipped by formerly incarcerated people and our loved ones at For Everyone Collective.
100% of the proceeds after production and shipping costs will be donated to Last Prisoner Projects Constituent Support Fund.
How We Live For Everyone
- employ local people who have been impacted by incarceration.
- pay above living wages and share profits equitably.
- provide free health, dental, and life insurance.
- integrate with nature by prioritizing natural and recycled/recyclable materials.
- learn more about why we create and how we live