For Everyone Mini Print Pack
Safety, healing, accountability, housing, healthcare, education, food, and water should be for everyone. Abolition is for everyone. Abolition is now.
How We Live
- employ local people who have been impacted by incarceration.
- pay above living wages and share profits equitably.
- provide free health, dental, and life insurance to all staff.
- use materials that work with cycles of the earth.
- hold regular circles to address conflict and maintain peace.
- host political teach-ins for our community.
- build community while rejecting all systems of incarceration.
- and more...