Welcome to Philadelphia MOVE Tee
On May 13, 1985, the Philadelphia police department dropped a C4 satchel bomb on the MOVE organization, a black liberation group started by John Africa.
11 people were killed in the explosion and fire including 5 children; all from the Africa family. No one was ever held accountable for the attack.
This tee was made in collaboration with Mike Africa Jr, a descendant of the Africa family and a revolutionary, for the May 13th Day of Remembrance Love, Peace, and Healing Walk in Philadelphia, PA. 100% of the proceeds after production and shipping costs are being donated to the Africa family to aid in the continuation of MOVE's work and legacy.
How We Live For Everyone
- employ local people who have been impacted by incarceration.
- pay above living wages and share profits equitably.
- provide free health, dental, and life insurance.
- integrate with nature by prioritizing natural and recycled/recyclable materials.
- learn more about why we create and how we live